A monograph of the British marine annelids (1873)

fullscreen
Author: McIntosh, William Carmichael, 1838-1931
Volume: v.1
Subject: Annelida; Nemertinea; Polychaeta; Worms
Publisher: London, The Ray society
Year: 1873-1900
Digitizing sponsor: Harvard University, Museum of Comparative Zoology, Ernst Mayr Library
Book contributor: Harvard University, Museum of Comparative Zoology, Ernst Mayr Library
Collection: biodiversity; Harvard_University; americana
Notes: Very Light Text.
Scanfactors: 3

[Biodiversity Heritage Library icon]This book is available with additional data at Biodiversity Heritage Library.

Description

Issued in nine parts in temporary board covers with title labels; each part with series t.-p. (Ray society) and special t.-p.; the first five parts (part I; part I cont'd; part II; vol. II, pt. I, and vol. II, pt. II) under title: A monograph of the British annelids. New general title-pages with the changed title were issued for vol. I and II with the second part of vol. III. For detailed collation of the parts as issued cf. the printed statement at end of vol. IV, pt. II (p. [539])

I. Nemertinea and Polychæta: Amphinomidæ to Sigalionidæ. 1873-1900.--II. Polychæta; Nephthydidæ to Ariciidæ. 1908-10.--III. Polychæta: Opheliidæ to Ammocharidæ. 1915.--IV. Polychæta: Hermellidæ to Serpulidæ, with additions to the British marine Polychæta during the publication of the monograph. 1922-23

Title_id: 5912305
Scanningcenter: boston
Mediatype: texts
Identifier-bib: 32044072220619